Friday, February 1, 2013

Not My Ordinary Day

I always been a believer of Love. I always believe in happy ever after, love at first sight and true love. Romantic movies are my source of wishful thoughts that I, one day, will finally have my own happy ever after.

I am selfish when it comes to love. I wanted to have my partner's attention only for me. I, at some point, become very selfish that eventually led me to confusion and doubting my partner. I nag and drag, I complain and cry over my high expectations. That is me, selfish.

I am caring. I care too much that's probably why I often get hurt. I care too much that I sometimes forget to leave a little piece for myself. I care too much to the point that I cannot longer feel that I needed to be cared to. That is me, too caring.

I am still learning and growing the world of love. Love is so broad and unique for every person. Funny I am saying this and I am hopeful that my love will do the same things for me. I am still a baby, so innocent in love that I always felt that I am not loved.


No comments:

Post a Comment